lørdag den 26. november 2016

Iplehouse Rex on Dollshe 28M L4 body (hybrid)

For a long time I have been considering changing Nathaniel's (IH Rex) body. I don't really like the Iplehouse bodies as they are very difficult for me to pose. They wont sit, they wont hold their arms, they fall over...
So some months ago I sold Nathaniel's body and thus forced myself to finally make a decision. I decided to buy a Dollshe 28M body for him instead. I ordered it to my sister's (Avi) place as she's babysitting my dolls while I am in China.

Yesterday the body arrived. From the pictures it looks like a fine hybrid, I think. The resin match looks very good, the size of the head/body looks fine. I think, the neck looks a bit long but maybe it will help when he is properly dressed. I'm very curious to see him dressed and styled, but his outfit/wig/etc are packed away, so it will take some time before my sister finds it all.


Here are the pictures:






10 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with you on the IH bodies! They're pretty difficult to deal with!
    However, this match looks near perfect color and proportions wise! :O

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really don't understand why the Iple bodies are like that. I think they put a lot of work into the dolls, but the bodies are just so difficult.
      I'm really happy this hybrid could work. It's nice to have more options for bodies.

      Slet
  2. This looks very well matched!!! Dollshe bodies pose wonderfully, I haven't had an IH doll so I can't say out of experience, but I haven't heard many good comments on them,

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This is actually my first Dollshe body, so it's going to be interesting to pose it. It has a lot of parts, but hopefully it will make posing easy.
      I've spoken to very few who actually likes the Iple bodies when it comes to posing. It is unfortunate.

      Slet
  3. The Iplehouse bodies are indeed weird in their posing abilities. So good thing you found a new possible body! It looks great :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, it's really strange that the Iple bodies are like that. It seems like a lot of work goes into the heads, but not a lot into the bodies.
      Thanks, I'm just happy it seems to work :D

      Slet
  4. He looks great, congrats!! I love his proportions! How does the neck joint works?

    By the way, would you like to swap blog buttons with me? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks :D The neck can bend a lot front and back, but I'm unsure if it can go to the sides. My sister just send me a video where she moved it forwards and backwards :)

      I would love to, but I don't honestly know what that is. Nor do I think that I have it. I think blogs can do so much but I simply don't understand all of it.

      Slet
    2. Well, I can do one for you if you want! So I cna add it to my blog and link you back :D

      Slet
    3. That would be so great, thank you :D Do you need anything for me to do it?

      Slet