lørdag den 3. december 2016

Fifth Motif Goohwa and Les Enfants Terribles Don

I just read on Fifth Motif's facebook page that my doll will ship next week (an avatar blue Goohwa for me).... I'm so excited even if I don't get to play with him (as he is shipping straight to my Sister's place in Denmark). Today his outfit arrived, so when he shows up, my sister will dress him and show me pictures. I'm so excited. His wig is still being made, but I don't expect it to ship until the end of December.


And because I keep falling in love with dolls, I bought a Les Enfants Terribles Don head. To me that head is amazing. I love that he does not look young, and he is just the perfect head for Rover (a character I hope to introduce later, but he is inspired by Aragon in Lord of the Rings).

5 kommentarer:

  1. that's a very cool head! Congrats~

    And yay for Goohwa!! hope he arrives fast and safe :D!! It must be really hard to be getting dolls and not being able to play with them, hope you can do that soon too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks :D

      I hope so too. Hopefully he'll be sent soon. I'm planning to go home in February for two weeks, so maybe I get to see my dolls also :P

      Slet
  2. That head is very unique! It is difficult to find non-stylized and adult looking heads.
    Congrats!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Just wanted to let you know that I finally added you button to my blog. Here it is!

      https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XR8sHZ-TX_Q/WF_MSQjxwrI/AAAAAAAAH5c/PAvYAV2fulkakIBylsC8AbXipIeHgiYwgCLcB/s1600/bjdzen.jpg

      I apologize for the delay T_T

      Slet
    2. Totally missed this comment, sorry! Thanks so much for linking Don. I just saw one photo and I was sold.

      Thanks for making the button. It looks great :D

      Slet